Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Climate Change"

I am not an expert but I do know a bit about this theory of "Global Warming". Regardless of your stance on the issue it is obvious our world is going through some changes, but scientifically "Global Warming" is the idea that things just progressively get worse as they have in the last 60 or 70 years that we have recorded. This is simply not true. Of course the world is going to go through climate change. The way Earth moves and the effects of gravity and moving continents are going to constantly change! We can't stop this... It's really not up to us. According to studies there was a catastrophic event that changed the dwellers of Earth. These dwellers are better known as "Dinosaurs"... These dinosaurs were wiped out by this "explosion", which was theoretically a large mass that hit the Earth and caused the Ice Age. The only living things that survived were micro-organisms that were frozen in time, once thawed("Global Warming") they went through the process of Evolution. There was another Ice Age after that and this had to occur again.... (sorry for the sarcasm but alot of people don't know this!) you see, the Theory of "Global Warming" has no real merit in society. Everyone should just stop using this term because it is misleading. Of course there is climate change and one day there WILL be another Ice Age and yet again this process will start over creating some other incredible species we can't even fathom. It's about the Earth and our Universe going through cycles, constantly changing and forever being an incredible mystery to explore.

What we can do, however, is lower our impact on the environment. We may not cause climate change on our own but we sure as hell aren't helping matters much by ignoring it. One of the arguments I would use to implement Environmental Awareness throughout the World is the fact that we are urbanized. Every large city must make it a social obligation to be respectful of the air we breathe (and that has nothing to do with the federal government, if a city wants to run its citizens out of the area, then pollute all ya can because they obviously don't give a crap about the future of their city). My argument so I wouldn't have to quit smoking always was, "I bet you get more pollutants in your body driving to and from work everyday with your window cracked than I get from this cigarette." That usually shuts them up, BUT we should all be conscious of eachother's air. (I, of course, encourage everyone to quit smoking as soon as possible, my argument may get people off my back but my body isn't too happy with what I am doing to it.).... ok i went on a tangent, back to my point. Clean air, fresh air is obviously better. I LOVE that some buildings in Manhatten are putting gardens and full self-sustaining farms on the roofs! That's so awesome, and it is thinking like that that will save us from our own pollution. Oil and coal have been our main sources of energy for over a century. This is not bad because we don't have enough of it. We have plenty of it here underneath our very own feet. America is rich in minerals and oil and everything we need to not rely on someone else somewhere else who none of us even know or see or vote on or anything. It's all here!! But that doesn't make it good or healthy. My point is that it doesn't matter if we are drilling here or elsewhere there are still underlying issues that won't be resolved until we completely change our entire concept of useful energy and self-sustainment. I don't want to rely on ANYONE to run my car or feed me. I should have the RIGHT AND RESPONSIBILITY to govern my own body and my own life. This goes for other countries with tyrant leaders and our federal government.  The saying goes you treat someone like a child their whole life they are going to act like a child their whole life. There is another saying that I really like "No Victim, No Crime" this involves us as citizens taking responsibility for ourselves and our families and doing what we can to live the original American Dream. If I am coddled my entire life by the Federal Government I will NEVER break free from it's chains. We have become reliant on these people that we are suppose to vote into office to govern every aspect of our lives. Don't allow this to happen. You don't need bailouts or rediculous housing or student loans. These things put you in debt which is this country's new form of slavery. We are slaves to debt, and we are controlled by them because they hang this black cloud of shame over us known as interest.

So basically, recycle, drive less, maybe buy a plant and be the change you want to see in the world. This topic is contraversial, so if you disagree or have a valid point that is backed by facts then please let me know, I am ALL ears. And I encourage those who read this to research these things. So that you too can inform the masses of this and spread the message of information. I have 2 goals in my life. 1.To create new energy for America for self sustainment. 2. If I get even a few to seek out the answers that we all wonder about but come up with excuses as to why we don't just look it up, then I will have changed this world for the better, one google search or youtube video at a time. The internet is the last thing we have in this world that isn't censored and we should take advantage of all of the various ideas and groups that are on here.

Google it!

No comments: